Enforcement Policy & Procedures
- Courtesy Notice - One courtesy notice shall be provided informing an owner of an alleged violation. The owner shall have 30 days to cure the violations unless such cure will take longer than 30 days to cure. If this is the case, then the cure shall be started within 30 days.
- Notice of Complaint and Hearing - The owner shall receive a complaint notice of the alleged violation via certified mail. The owner will have 15 days to cure, respond to the allegations, or request a hearing with the reunion tribunal.
- Hearing - A hearing shall be scheduled with the tribunal members.
- Sanctions / Fines - Upon finding that a violation of the governing documents has occurred, and in accordance with the recommendation of the tribunal of applicable, the board may revoke the owner’s membership privileges. Subject to the provisions below, staff may levy fines for violations of the governing documents as follows:
- Number of Violations in a 12-Month Period and Fine Amount
- First Violation: $25
- Second Similar Violation: $50
- Third and Subsequent Similar Violation: $100
- Basketball nets not stowed in the proper place
- Making an exterior architectural change without approval from the committee
- Making a landscape change without approval from the committee
- Utility vehicles stored in front of the house
- Yards not well maintained: dead trees, lawn not kept trim, planting beds not kept clear of weeds