Park Rental Coordinator
17910 E Parkside Drive North
Ph: (303) 288-5431
Fx: (303) 288-7597
Monday - Friday
5:30 am - 2:00 pm
|| $60/2 hours
|| $120/2 hours
|Reunion Picnic Area, Deck & Restrooms
|| $80/2 hours
|| $160/2 hours
|Reunion Picnic Area, Deck, Conc. Stand & Restrooms
|| $130/2 hours
|| $260/2 hours
- After hour rental requests will be subject to a $25/hour fee.
- Facility manager must approve all after-hour rentals.
- After-hour staff availability is not guaranteed.
General Rental Procedure:
- Reservations must be made ten (10) days prior to the date of the event.
- Dependent on the nature of the event, management may require insurance.
- Submit to the Reunion Metropolitan District a refundable deposit of $100, a complete agreement, and any necessary insurance documents ten (10) days prior to the event. Reservations are not final unless these are received.
- Owners are responsible for all damages incurred to the Reunion Community Parks.
- The permit-holder is required to ensure that all attendees comply with the appropriate park rules.
- Remove all items brought into the rental area by the applicant, applicant’s guests, and applicant’s contract service providers. Reunion Metropolitan District, its officers, employees, and agents shall not be responsible for any items left at the Reunion Community Park by the applicant, applicant’s guests, and applicant’s contract service provider.
- Trash must be removed from the premises.
- Provide adult supervision of all children attending the event at all times.
- Any fees for trash removal or repair will be removed from the deposit. Additional costs will be billed to the reservation holder.